We are prayerful that the Lord has been sustaining you and your families during this time of quarantine due to COVID-19. This pandemic has certainly presented us all with the opportunity to trust even the more in the sovereignty of God and His complete control over the entire situation. In addition to that, we are also trusting that He will lead us in our planning for safely re-entering the church building for in person worship service. Our target date for re-entry is Sunday, July 5th. The COVID-19 response team is working diligently to ensure we are adhering to CDC guidelines and taking all of the necessary precautions to do this as safely as possible.
- We are asking those who are considered a part of the vulnerable population (e.g. older adults and/or those with underlying medical conditions) to continue to stay home. We encourage you to utilize one of our online streaming options (Facebook Live, YouTube).
- Those who are planning to attend service will be asked to complete an online registration form to answer pre-screening questions and designate the number of people in your family that are planning to attend. This will ensure we are prepared and stay within the CDC occupancy guidelines. The registration link will be available each week.
- Masks or face coverings will be required to enter the building and must remain in place throughout the entire service.
- A screening process will occur before entering the building, that will include answering a series of questions to check for possible exposure to the virus and a temperature screen via a touchless thermometer.
- We will ask everyone to maintain 6 feet of distance between themselves and others and refrain from all person-to-person contact. This includes but is not limited to handshakes, hugs, kisses, and the passing/touching of other’s belongings.
- The flow of foot traffic throughout the building will be structured in a way that will minimize and/or eliminate the potential to be within 6 feet of others.
- All children under the age of 12 MUST be accompanied by an adult at all times when outside the sanctuary.
- There will be a limited number of chairs in the sanctuary and there will be an increased amount of distance between them. However, families of the same household will be permitted to sit together.
- Sunday school, extended care, children’s ministry (3rd Sunday gathering), and any other Sunday morning ministry will not be resuming at this time. We will only hold 11:00 AM corporate worship service.